Monday, July 8, 2013

Lake Yoga


 When we pulled up to the beach tonight this is what we saw.  Upon getting closer, we realized that they were out there doing yoga on paddle boards.  Not that any of us are limber enough to do yoga but, even if we were, we wouldn't be bending all over in the middle of the lake for the whole world to watch.  This is one of their more modest poses.  They were even entertaining us with the "happy baby" Willie did on an episode of Duck Dynasty (which he did while wearing leggings thankfully).  Crazy, I may now have seen it all, and with these ladies we almost did.


This is more my beach style, floating around lazily with a noodle.

1 comment:

Amy Dingmann said...

I admire the flexibility, but there is no way I would have been able to not bust out laughing.

That's maybe how I show jealousy.