Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where, oh where, did it go?

Spark can not find his Awana book.  It was here on Thanksgiving and I remembered him with it in his hand on Friday.  We searched for that book, looked through all the books under the coffee table, the couch, then end table, the homeschool cabinet, the down stair book shelves, anywhere we could think the book could be hiding.  I told Spark to think about the last time he had it in his hands and what he did next.  His face lights up, he runs in his room and comes out with the book.  Where was it?   He had put it away in his Awana bag and that must be such a rare act that he never thought to look there.  Ugh, we need more organization at our house.

1 comment:

Swimtaxi said...

Welcome to my crazy world. SIGH!!! I can find our world geography books. GONE - GONE - GONE with no clue where they are and it is driving me crazy.