Monday, March 22, 2010

You asked

Often when Dancer wants to tell me something she will start with a question.

For example, she will ask, "Do you know what is gross?"
Sounds like a question so I start answering. "A kid who eats boogers, stepping in dog poo barefoot, the smell of food that gets left in the car in the summer?"
"Yes, but I am just going to tell you."
"Why did you ask then?"

Next time, "Do you know what is crazy?"
" Your brother, that I can't get anyone to pick up after themselves, that a pack of hot dogs and pack of buns don't come with the same number of product in each one?"
"Yes, but I am just going to tell you."
"Why did you ask then?"

And so this song and dance has gone on between us for the last year or so.

Now she will say "You know what I hate? Don't say anything I will just tell you!"

I guess she doesn't want my opinion anymore ;o)

No comments: