Friday, January 22, 2010

Blog Award!

Moo Said the Mama has given us a very nice blog award. Thanks!



When given the award you are suppose to post 10 things that make you happy and pass it on to 10 other bloggers who you enjoy reading.



10 things that make me happy



1. A clean house

2. Snuggling with my kids and listening to them really talk about what is on their hearts

3. When the kids have "aha" moments

4. Sitting down at the end of the day to relax after we have all worked hard together and accomplished much

5. Watching movies with a big bowl of popcorn and M&M's

6. A good number on the scale

7. Meeting friends and having plenty of time to chat

8. A long shower with no interruptions

9. A foot rub - which my husband is nice a enough to do several times a week

10. A letter in the mail

I could go on and on, this was fun in it's self.

I pass this on to the following blogs that we enjoy reading every day. I don't know if they all read us or accept awards (if you don't just disregard but know we like your blog).

1. The Author's Desk
2. Home Spun Juggling
3. Tales of Homeschool
4. Life Gets Messy
5. Four Squares
6. Keeping it Simple
7. Keeper of Our Home
8. Our House
9. Home Joys
10. Reagan Family Farm

1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

Thanks so much! You are very sweet! I like your list. I will try to get one up in a couple of weeks, I've been a little bit busy lately! :o)

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina