Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Reaching new heights

We measured the kids today because Dancer needed her height for a math problem and she was sure she had grown and was not going to figure out the problem with her old height. She was right, she is 5 feet 1 1/4 inches. Come here Spark, let's see how tall you are - 4 feet 10 inches - Ack!!! I knew he was getting tall but another 8 inches and he passes me! By the time he is 5th grade I will probably be looking up to see him. I am not ready for one of my kids to be taller than me.

1 comment:

Amelia Antwiler said...

Oh, no.
I'm 5'2".
Your kids are almost taller than ME!!!

My kids have already started the questions "Am I taller than you yet?" "Am I the same height, yet?"

Sigh..

If I have to look DOWN at you -- then NO... I wish they weren't in such hurries.